- Mainly used in wastewater treatment plants to transport screenings to a container or a press.
- The transported material falls down into a conveyor hopper and due to the rotational motion of the screw, is subsequently fed to the discharging opening on the other end of the conveyor.
- sturdy screw construction
- made of highly resistant stainless steel
- great transport performance
- the screw shape and manufacturing process ensure great axial force and torque
- the conveyor can be designed for specific operating conditions
- construction options with or without a shaft
- various angles and lengths
- depending on the design, it is possible to transport either screenings or sludge
- it is possible to install a cover to eliminate bad odour
- variable number and construction of hoppers
- warming option